If you discover what you believe is a product defect for any Soundcast product, please contact a Customer Service Representative in our Support Department at 1-619-591-0126. Our customer support personnel are available during support hours to assist you in diagnosing and fixing any problems you may encounter in the use of your product. In the event we cannot help you fix the problem over the phone, you may be entitled to a replacement product under the terms of SoundCast's limited warranty. Replacement products may include refurbished SoundCast products that have been re-certified to conform to the product specifications. Summary of what is covered by the SoundCast Limited Warranty: All parts that are defective in material and workmanship are covered under the Limited Warranty. Defects that have resulted from improper or unreasonable use or maintenance, accident, improper packing, lightning, power surges, or unauthorized tampering, alteration or modification are not covered. Please see Warranty Coverage and Exclusions below for details concerning the warranty.
Length of Warranty
Soundcast's warranty period is for one year from the purchase date of the applicable Soundcast product, as determined by the date on the invoice. Please see Warranty Coverage and Exclusions below for details concerning the warranty.
Limitation on Liability: Where permitted, the provisions of this limited warranty are in lieu of any other written warranty, whether express or implied, written or oral, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Notwithstanding the above, where applicable, if you qualify as a "consumer" under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act, then you may be entitled to any implied warranties allowed by law for the period of the express Limited Warranty as set forth below. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied Limited Warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
Warranty Coverage and Exclusions
The Soundcast limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in every Soundcast product you purchase during the applicable warranty period, subject to certain exceptions. Soundcast warranty period is for one year from the purchase date of the applicable Soundcast product, as determined by the date on the invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product. Soundcast may change the availability of limited warranties, at our discretion, but any changes we make will not be applied retroactively. Please note that we do not provide warranty coverage for:
- Problems that result from external causes such as accident, abuse, power surges or misuse
- Usage that is not in accordance with Soundcast's product instructions
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers
- Products which have had their housings opened or otherwise tampered with
- Problems caused by using third party accessories, parts, or components
Soundcast does not warrant that its products will operate without interruption or will be error-free, or that all errors may be corrected. Soundcast sole liability, and your sole remedy, for breach of the limited warranty will be repair or replacement of the applicable product, or, if neither of the foregoing are reasonably available, a refund of the amount you paid, less amounts attributable to your prior use.
Soundcast and its suppliers hereby specifically disclaim all other express, statutory and implied warranties and conditions, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement and the implied condition of satisfactory quality. You assume all responsibilities for selection of a product to achieve your intended results, and for the installation and use of the product. Some jurisdictions do not allow a limitation on implied warranties, and so the foregoing disclaimer may not apply to you. In any event, any implied warranties that may exist under the laws of your jurisdiction are limited to the one (1) year period set forth in the limited warranty.
Problems Outside of Warranty Coverage
If we determine that the problem is not covered under the limited warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service or replacement alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis.
This Limited Warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from country to country or state to state. This Limited Warranty is void if the label bearing the serial number has been removed or defaced or if the product is not purchased from an authorized reseller.
Limited Warranty Service
If you need to return the Soundcast product please follow the instructions for returning a product on the Returns Policy Page.
Soundcast thanks you for your product purchase. We hope it will give you years of satisfaction.
Procedure to return a product:
1) Please call our customer service representative at 1-619-591-0126. Our representative will help you with any product questions and information about our return policy and procedures. Our representative can also provide you with a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. This number helps us quickly track the status of your return.
2) Pack the product in its original box. If you do not have the original box, mention this to the customer service representative when you call; Please return unit in original packaging or have unit packaged in a way to prevent any damage. We can not repair any unit damaged in shipping. Please include everything that came with the unit including all original cables, battery, and transmitter. NOTE: Your RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
3) Please write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the box.
If you purchased your product at a retail location or through a custom installer, please return it to the store or to the custom installer. Retail locations and custom installers cannot, unfortunately, accept returns of products purchased from the Soundcast website or by phone.